Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Editor's Note

I apologize to all visitors who have come here seeking articles with the latest on politics.

I've  begun blogging about two months ago and have last week increased the frequency of articles posted.

I've been in the midst of two long article, one regarding Boehner's plan which the CBO found to be entirely different than he claimed it was, the other about Palin.To make a long story short, I had issues with my laptop and ended up losing both articles. To top off all the lost hours and work, I don't have the time to rewrite them since I'm taking my wife on a scheduled vacation.

I'll be back to next Monday or Tuesday with articles posted on a regular basis.

Thanks for your understanding.


http://www.dreambingo.co.uk/promotions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter